Saturday, September 30, 2006

Get Rich Quick

I never realized how many get rich websites there were until I started joining "traffic-exchange" websites. First, I’m overwhelmed at all of the traffic exchange websites out there. There are just way too many. I'm unsure how to respond to this. I guess it’s better to have a ton of competition. This effort begins with me trying to minimize my marketing costs of this website and trying to get it out there.

Naturally, I did a search to do gather some background information. I head on over to convenient and open-source Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traffic_exchange. It clarified a lot for me.

Internet marketing is like jumping into the middle of the Pacific ocean and trying to figure out where the nearest dry land is.

I'm a little confused and unsure, where my place is in this world of internet marketing. Too much bombardment, I guess that’s a threshold where people will not want to get across, I figure life is short, why not give it a whirl. In the mean time I’ll see if I can get a hang of it.

For now I signed up with http://www.clicknputt.com/?rid=1280, please fill free to check it out, I’m not exactly sure how I will measure the effect of that site. Currently, no one knows about this blog except one other person than myself. Let’s see if this will help people know what’s going on.

Clicknputt has a nice gimmick, the whole golf motif works well. I paid a dollar to join for a lifetime membership, I figured what the heck, let’s give it a whirl. Like any other referral programs out there they want you to market and get more traffic to their site. I guess that’s just how it works.

If you want to sign up with clicknputt and help me out click the referral version, I’d appreciate it. It originally costs 19.99, but if you put in the code “WhatADeal” it costs a dollar, that’s what I did. Now I have to sit here and look at all the other websites trying to get traffic to their sites.

The other traffic exchange site I joined is http://www.hitgusher.com, this one is free, we’ll see how well this one works too. For this one you have to surf and check 50 websites before activating your account. It’s a little tedious and annoying to see all of the “competitors,” but it’s educational nevertheless, to see what other people are up to.

Of course, the website I want to advertise is the one you’re reading.

As I am surfing through this sites, I’m slowly realizing something… I’m not sure yet, but there is something. Hopefully, I can figure it out before the next post.

No comments: